Montag, 18. Februar 2013

My Day

Today was a normal school day. The first after our winter break,  because of this it was really hard for me to get out of bed in the morning. But I set up three alarm clocks so it worked. Then I had all the boring classes like German, Physics & Biology but also good ones like English, French & Spanish. In the break me and my friends went to a bakery where I bought a delicious sandwich and a Latte Macchiato. Starched by the snack we had two classes of French in the afternoon so I came home at 4 pm. Then the first thing I did was relaxing with a hot chocolate and an episode of "How I met your mother".
But tomorrow is the next schoolday so I had to make homework and preparations for the classes. I had to lear loads of vocabularies for Spanish and French but I like those languages so it wasn't that hard for me.
In april there is an exchange in my school with the Czech Republica and me and my lovely girl verena had to make a presentation about ourselves containig our hobbies, interests and stuff like that. After that I read a little bit of our school reading "Bend it like Beckham" & now I'm lying in my bed listening to music and writing this post. My friend Paula showed me the songs "All about you" and "Love is easy" from a british band called McFly and I have to say that these songs are such earworms! I love them! :)
Goodnight :)) x C.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen